Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Catering Service Engineers
Salary: £31,800 - £38,500 + depending on skills and experience
Sprint Group is one of the UK's premier commercial catering and refrigeration equipment suppliers, serving a range of partners, from the hottest new restaurants to household names. We offer project design, equipment sales and maintenance support. With an ambitious plan for growth, we are looking to take on new starters to grow with us and become part of something great.
Our commercial clients rely on our rapid, professional nationwide team of catering service engineers. You might be installing new or replacement units, performing routine servicing and maintenance or responding to emergencies to keep businesses cooking! Whatever the call on your time, you can be relied upon not only to bring the technical know-how, but also the professional demeanour that is the Sprint hallmark.
Key Duties of the Catering Service Engineers:
- Give Sprint clients confidence that their catering equipment will give them the service they need, when they need it.
- Install service and maintain client catering equipment as directed by the Service Team.
- Meet key performance criteria, including first-fix rate, timekeeping and administration.
- Participate in the out-of-hours rota.
- Present a professional and efficient attitude that reflects the Sprint culture.
Requirements of the Catering Service Engineers:
- Providing catering equipment servicing in a commercial setting
- Working independently
- Working to short deadlines and specific targets
- Working constructively with demanding clients
Benefits of becoming the Catering Service Engineers:
- 32 days' holiday per year (includes public holiday allowance) with holiday pay
- Tool and equipment allowances
- Liveried van, uniform, tablet, smartphone and specialist equipment provided
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Catering Service Engineers role then please apply now!