Job provided by CrunchPoster Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
Do you have an interest in fashion and current trends and would like to work for a luxury retail fashion company? If so, then Brora has the role for you!
Brora is a privately owned British luxury fashion brand established in 1993. Best known for its Scottish cashmere knitwear, this is now complemented by an extensive clothing collection. As a company, Brora continues to grow, with a thriving mail order and web business shipping its products around the world, as well as through its stores located across the UK, its New York store and its John Lewis concessions.
The Key Holder Role
The Keyholder is responsible for assisting with and supervising the service levels and sales performance of the Brora store.
- You will assist the management team in driving an exceptional level of service to the customer, ensuring they get the right item and the right fit every time.
- You will be Sales focused and will contribute to your store sales and KPI targets.
- You will have excellent product and brand knowledge which will add to the overall image and atmosphere of the shop.
- You will create a comfortable and friendly environment for the customer to shop in with ease.
- You will manage one or more team members in the absence of the Manager/Assistant Manager/Supervisor.
To be considered for the Retail Key Holder role you will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of retail sales in a luxury brand desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of advisory and or supervisory skills desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Passion, understanding and enthusiasm for great customer service and sales
- Ability to work with others
If you feel you are suitable for our Retail Key Holder position, please apply now .
Retail Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Key Holder.