Job provided by PROGRESSIVE TRAVEL RECRUITMENT
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
TOUR OPERATOR, CHELTENHAM
£15K PLUS BONUS & TRAVEL BENEFITS
A highly successful tour operator in Cheltenham is looking to recruit a travel consultant to sell travel packages face to face and over the phone. Its an excellent opportunity if you have previous travel industry experience or if you have a successful sales record, a passion for travel, and youre looking to establish a career as a travel consultant in this exciting industry.
Within this travel consultant role, youll engage with customers face to face, over the phone and via email, building rapport, identifying options and tailoring packages suitable to their requirements, crossselling where necessary and maximising the sales of all ancillary products.
This is what were looking for in applicants for this travel consultant job:
- Literate and numerate with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including an excellent telephone manner and professional appearance
- Previous experience of working in the travel industry is preferable but not essential as fully training will be given
- Proven sales and customer service experience
- Flexibility in working hours with an enthusiastic, positive attitude
In addition to the basic salary, theres an attractive benefits package including travel industry discounts.
Simon HurstGrover is recruiting for this travel consultant job with a tour operator in Cheltenham. Click to apply.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment and 14fiftyseven (trading names of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) are leading international travel recruitment and PA/household recruitment consultancies with offices in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and The Maldives.