Job provided by IntaPeople
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
An innovative medical start-up in Oxford is looking for a Software Support Analyst to join the team working on developing and delivering their unique software. Working closely with their Research and Algorithms team, you will help to monitor, develop and install the software, whilst also taking on a fundamental and important role within the teams infrastructure.
This position is fundamental to the rapid roll out of new customer installations in the coming year and is designed to enable a successful candidate to grow their career.
To be a success in this role you will
• Be methodical with excellent attention to detail
• Have a scientific mindset
• Pragmatic, self-motivated and goal oriented
• Comfortable in a fast-moving environment where priorities may change quickly
There are no specific skills requirement for this role though a scientific background would be useful. A background in research is not required. Extensive training will be undertaken to bring you up to speed as quickly as possible. However, if you do have a scientific background or a science / engineering degree it would be useful!
Benefits to the role include:
● Competitive salary
● 25 days of annual leave with the ability to purchase more
● Stakeholder pension
● Life assurance
● A flexible working environment
● Working in a well-funded start-up with an entrepreneurial team spirit
Please contact Rebecca on ##### ######if you are interested in the role! I look forward to hearing from you