Production and Shipments Controller
• Develop and support the daily management including quickly identifying tight deadlines, help manage customer expectations and deal with any potential delays.
• Creating and advising clear instructions.
• Understanding procedures for bespoke customer requirements.
• Recording and calling off short term storage of product awaiting delivery.
• Assist with other areas of the office when necessary.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience with International shipping and meeting customer requirements.
• Strong communication and organisational skills.
• Excellent time management and ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Passionate, hardworking and positive personality.
• Good MS Word and Excel skills, Exchequer skills is an advantage.
Please apply or contact Lizzie @ Pure for further information.
Posted 98 days ago