Job provided by Vision for Education
Share this job on social:
About the job
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Specialist EYFS Primary School Teachers to work in Primary Schools across the Bolton area. We work with many Primary Schools across Bolton and we can offer regular day to day and longer-term work in and around that area.
If you are passionate about working with children, supporting their learning and have a desire to see the children and schools you work with succeed, then Vision for Education want to speak to you.
Successful Teachers will have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS Framework and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join our Supply Teaching Team and provide an excellent service to our partner schools in Bolton.
To be considered for the position of Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education at EYFS Level
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Phonics and Growth Mindset as well as access to £350 worth of free online training to do at your own pace.
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact via email or by telephone to Primary Education team at the Manchester branch on ##### ######.