Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Position: IT Recruitment Resourcer
Location: Hove, East Sussex
Start date: asap
Role type: permanent
Salary: £18-20K + benefits + commission OTE £25-30K
Our client are a thriving and successful boutique IT recruitment company with an annual turnover of £6m based in Hove and they are looking to add another member to their team as Junior Recruitment Researcher/Database Administrator to support existing and new accounts. They require a dynamic individual who either has some exposure to the recruitment industry (alternatively knowledge of it) or wishes to forge a career in it. This is an excellent career opportunity to learn and develop a skillset that can give a platform to earn substantially over the next 3-5 years.
The Role as IT Recruitment
This role is to primarily support the Account Director in the following with a view to transitioning to Junior Recruitment Consultant in the coming years once a structured development program has been met. Full training will be provided on IT systems (Microsoft & Database (Bond Adapt) and specific industry techniques)
- Adding candidates to our database - updating cv documents, contact details.
- Sourcing candidates from the database & various online job boards - Jobsite, CW Jobs, Indeed, LinkedIN
- Organising marketing e-shots for multiple vacancies
- Assuming the role of Database Super User/Administrator
- Writing and posting Job adverts online.
- Arranging and confirming interviews via email & phone.
- Sifting through applications and contacting suitable candidates via email.
- Profiling candidates via telephone interviews for availability/suitability.
- Oversee Background Screening & on-boarding documents to ensure they are correct and compliant.
- Keeping in regular contact with candidates during recruitment/on-boarding process to keep them engaged.
- Dealing with day-to-day ad-hoc administration/emails/phone calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- Issue contract paperwork
Experience as IT Recruitment Resourcer
- Dynamic, engaging, money-motivated, professional, excellent communication skills (written and oral), is self-motivated and can work independently
- Microsoft suite - Outlook, Word, Excel and Onedrive
- Preferably educated to HND/Degree level (not mandatory)
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this IT Recruitment Resourcer role then please apply now!