£22,000 - £26,000
Looking for operations graduate jobs in London, and interested in joining one of the UK's fastest-growing FMCG companies? With an innovative product range and a great ethos behind their brand, this healthy FMCG business are looking to dramatically grow their team – and are seeking an Operations Assistant to join them.
In this Operations Assistant graduate job, you will be joining a London-based snack company that has taken the UK health food industry by storm. Founded in 2017, they have already revolutionised the snack food market, offering a range of tasty, healthy and vegan-friendly treats that can be enjoyed by all. Now stocked in the majority of leading UK supermarkets, this fast-growing FMCG company are on a mission to reinvent classic snacks by giving them a healthy twist.
In this Operations Assistant graduate job, you will be working across both office and field-based locations, putting in place new and efficient measures to support the continuous growth of this FMCG brand. As well as offering support to the Head of Sales, you will also get first-hand experience supporting some of the major accounts, in addition to working with key contacts throughout the supply chain, and taking care of a number of administrative processes for the business. You will need to be an exceptional team player with experience working autonomously, as you will be expected to work across several different teams, managing sales enquiries, inbound leads and a number of administrative duties.
In this Operations Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing essential support on key company accounts
- Supporting the Head of Sales with analysis and reporting of major client accounts
- Liaising with key contacts within the supply chain, and working closely with the Supply Chain Manager
- Managing inbound inquiries and leads
- Taking part in field-sales activities and engaging with consumers face-to-face
- Processing administrative duties for channels for Heads of Departments
- Managing shows, events, and corporate initiatives that are active
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 degree from university
- 1 years' experience within a commercial environment
- Prior knowledge of the food and drink industry would be highly beneficial
- Strong communication skills, you will be working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent customer service skills, you're always happy to pick up the phone!
- A strong attention to detail
- Good analytical abilities – you will be required to produce reports for Heads of Departments
- An organised and pro-active work ethic
- A multi-tasker – you will be able to deliver cross-functionally
- A bright and creative thinker who can bring new ideas to the table!
- A thirst for knowledge; you will want to know everything about their customers and the market
What else is on offer?
- A competitive salary of between 22,000 - 26,000, depending on experience
- Annual bonus share, based on company and personal development
- Excellent training opportunities for professional growth
- The chance to work in a shared work space with lots of other young businesses
- A great caf on site, as well as a pool table and ping-pong table
- Huge potential for growth and to carve out your career path
- All the tasty snacks you can eat!
Looking for operations graduate jobs and want to work in the world of FMCG? If you're simultaneously adaptable and ambitious, apply for this Operations Assistant job in London today!
Discover more FMCG Graduate Jobs
Posted 137 days ago