Job provided by X4 Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job title: Senior SQL Server Support Analyst (Restaurant Industry)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior-Level SQL Server Support Analyst at an established restaurant/hospitality company based in West London - easily accessed on Circle , Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines.
My client is a global company with bases across the world and are seeking a highly capable Senior SQL Server Support Analyst with 5+ years experience working with trouble shooting SQL Server objects, data warehousing and experiences of a project management tools/methodology (Agile/Scrum etc), who is able to work both in a team and individually.
Senior SQL Server Support Analyst Role :
- Manage MI Reporting Mailbox on a daily basis
- Check for data duplications/inconsistencies across the data warehouse
- Validate if the data is consistent between source tables/external files and the clients data warehouse
- Troubleshoot errors in SQL Server objects ( T-SQL/SSIS ) in case of errors or missing/duplicate records
- Ensure daa is available and uploaded in a timely manner
- Work with external vendors to ensure all information sent to us is accurate and reliable. Good communication skills (both written/verbal are essential )
SQL Server Support Analyst Requirements:
- Advance SQL Server Development skills (views, stored procedures, tables, SQL Agent jobs , Linked Server etc.)
- Knowledge of data modelling approaches ( Snowflake , Star Schema etc.)
- ETL and Data Integration using FTP and SSIS skills
- Firm understanding of self-serve BI tools like Looker, Tableau, QlikView or similar)
- Broad experience of technical applications that include data modelling/database concepts, web-based application development, data warehousing and BI tools
- Recommend ways to improve data efficiency and reliabilty
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior SQL Server Support Analyst that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering between £40,000 - £47,000.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry, at X4 Technology we cover all permanent and contract positions with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
SQL / SQL Server / SSIS / Star Schema / Snowflake Schema / Power BI / PowerBI / Tableau / QlikView / Looker / Data Warehousing / Data Modelling / Data Integration / ETL / T-SQL / TSQL / Agile / Scrum / BI / Business Intelligence