Nursery Nurse Education Position
£7.50 - £8.50 per hour + negotiable
Are you a Level 3 nursery nurse in Macclesfield?
Do you have excellent knowledge of the EYFS framework and want to continue your career path within early years?
Are you looking to join an amazing company with excellent prospects?
If so look no further as we have the perfect role for you in Cheshire. The setting is looking to appoint an early years practitioner for an immediate start.
About the nursery: The nursery is a small setting which caters for around 27 children within the main setting, they nursery also operates a breakfast club and after school club in partnership with the local school. The setting is a family run business with strong links with the local community and has been established for over 20 years. They are looking for a qualified member of staff to join their existing team
- The opportunity to progress and expand your career.
- A competitive salary.
- To work in an award winning nursery
- Excellent training programme
- Bonus scheme
- onsite parking
Main aims and objectives include:
- To provide a safe and stimulating atmosphere to encourage each childs development.
- To encourage children to develop respect, learn to share, learn to be kind to others and develop good manners.
- To continue to liaise with local schools and members of the local community, allowing us to share good practice.
- To assist with breakfast and lunch cover.
- To plan activities accordingly to the different age groups you are working with.
- To successfully incorporate learning through play.
- To work well within a team in order to get the task completed.
- Providing care and support for childrens learning and independence.
- Being a key person to a group of children.
- Engaging children in activities and experiences that support their learning.
- Day to day care of children within the setting.
- Ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Observation and planning in accordance with the EYFS.
- Providing termly progress reports to parents/ carers.
- Development of trusting relationship with parents /carers to support the developmental needs of key children.
- Safeguarding of children.
- Providing and engaging children in stimulating play activities.
- Assisting with tidying up and setting up rooms for the following day
What will you need:
- Level 3 qualification in childcare
- minimum of 6 months experience working in childcare
- knowledge of the EYFS
- passion for working in the childcare sector
This is a full time role with an immediate start, the hours of operation are from 7.00am 6.00pm. If this sound like the role for you do not hesitate to apply today. If your application is successful it will result in a face to face interview in Manchester. You will also need to have a valid DBS or be happy to apply for a new one.
Posted 129 days ago