Job provided by GPRS Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Head of Quality and Performance Yorkshire/Humberside (Regional Role) £30k £37k (depending on experience and qualifications) / Company benefits (to be discussed at interview)
The Role: Head of Quality and Performance
- This is a new, exciting and highly challenging role, calling for a Quality Driven professional within the WorkBased Learning sector, to join this private Training Provider in driving quality within training and delivery.
- Responsibilities will include developing and implementing the quality strategy and drive improvements for the company, leading the quality department and promoting a quality culture across the business.
- You will implement robust policies and procedures, produce regular, accurate reports across learner data and ensure adherence to relevant governing body mandates.
- You will compose and embed the SAR and development plan (QIP) for the organisation, lead on qualification development and ensuring the company is working towards a highquality level of delivery at all times and well prepared to achieve a minimum grade 2 for all teaching and learning.
Essential Requirements: Head of Quality and Performance
- A strong understanding of the apprenticeship sector Ofsted, ESFA, CIF, Awarding Bodies etc.
- Experience in a similar or Quality driven role within WorkBased Learning
- Have successfully supported within Grade 1 or 2 Ofsted visits
- Previous experience of managing Assessors, IQAs and Quality staff, including performance management and staff development
- Experience in managing learner data, progress and outcomes
Desirables: Head of Quality and Performance
- Experience of improving a provider from Grade 4 or 3 to Grade 2/1
The Employer: Head of Quality and Performance
- A wellestablished, main training provider on the RoATP, based within the Yorkshire and Humberside region. Delivering across a range of apprenticeship programmes, adult learner and advanced learner programmes.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.