Opportunity For Registered Staff Nurse
Job Opening for Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse to work with one of the UKs leading care company. The care home have 50 beds and it is based in the Huddersfield. The home is divided into two units, one dedicated to EMI and general nursing, and the other primarily to EMI nursing with residential EMI provision. The care home also is specialised in Alzheimer's and Dementia and have an excellent reputation amongst Social Services and our local NHS/PCT. As RN/RMN you have responsibility for leading your shift and deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in care home. The successful candidate will working a full time and will be offered an excellent salary of 14.00 per hour plus other great benefits
What do you need to do to make this happen?
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs. Job Requirements In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
- A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos
- Show empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as RGN or RMN Nurse and must be registered with the NMC Reference ID: 1525
Posted 140 days ago