Job provided by Akton Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Electronics Design Engineer
Our client is a rapidly growing international electronics company with facilities in the UK and the Far East.
They are constantly developing new products and pushing into new markets. They are looking for a highly motivated, innovative individual to join their team and drive the company forwards.
- To develop and design new products expanding our existing range.
Be a key player in shaping our new product roadmap, generating new product ideas and seeing them come to fruition.
- Work within our multidisciplinary teams, using your skills in electronic and embedded software development, prototyping and design.
- Continually improve existing products through the use of the latest technologies, to maintain our market leading position.
- Liaise with our manufacturing teams in the UK and Far East to see your products safely into full scale production.
Minimum 2 years experience in an electronics product design environment.
- Embedded software development using C and/or C++.
- Good knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuits, including low power microprocessors and microcontrollers.
- HND or higher in Electronic Engineering.
- Professional development plan with the opportunity to progress
- Responsibilities commensurate with achievement
- Discretionary bonuses
- Free use of onsite gym
Applicants will also have a driving license.