Job provided by 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Salary: Up to £35k depending on experience
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our current marketing team to help our growing business expand at a faster rate. Working from our Sheffield office, you will have the opportunity to contribute towards a team environment of continual improvement, we believe that no idea is a bad idea and encourage contributions from our people. In this role you wont just have the support of all of us here we will give you a network of other marketers across the group companies that you can link in with for your own CPD. So if you want to come grow with us, wed love to hear you.
Our products are software as a service in the HR and Health & Safety industry. With over 6000 current clients we are looking to significantly increase our market share.
Reporting to a Director, you will also benefit from the potential to increase your income level through offering additional services to our client base. The successful applicant must be willing to maintain our values of going the extra mile for our clients, a value which has turned us into one of the countrys fastest growing Health & Safety Consultancies.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Work with current marketing manager to make faster progress and generate further leads
- Writing Content for our websites to drive traffic and generate leads
- Work with our internal renewals and retentions teams to increase customer retention rates
- To standardise branding across our group and products
- Creating exciting and engaging email content to promote our services and brand
- Manage social media content
- Carry out SEO on our websites to increase natural traffic
- Manage large AdWords budget and increase ROI
- Content writing ability
- Proven record in generating leads through digital and offline marketing
- Cohesive team worker
- Previous marketing experience
Salary depends upon qualifications and experience.
To continue your application, please click Apply to forward your CV.