Job provided by X4 Group
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job title: Data Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior- to Mid-Level Data Analyst at a market-leading healthcare firm based in Harrogate. They are looking for someone to come on board and really take ownership of the position.
My client is an international company with offices across the UK and are seeking a highly driven, confident Data Analyst with 1-2 years commercial experience of Data Analysis .
Data Analyst Responsibilities :
- Highly competent in statistical analysis and visualising insight on complex trend analysis
- Ability to maintain and write SQL Queries
- Responsible for delivering higher level reporting to the business using SQL and other tools
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy of deliverables
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Data Analyst Skills:
- SQL Server
- Experience with a Data Visualisation tool ( preferably Power BI ) experience is highly desirable
- Any experience of .Net or CRM is desirable, but not essential
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior - to Mid-Level Data Analyst that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company as they continue to expand its global reach.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry, at X4 Technology we cover all permanent and contract positions with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
SQL Server / SQL / Power BI / PowerBI / CRM / .Net / BI Analyst / Data Analyst / Insight / Reporting