Job provided by Prospect Health
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you looking to join a well-established, first opinion practice? Great! An independent, first opinion practice in Ely are seeking a well-rounded Veterinary Nurse with at least 1+ years' experience, who is looking for a hands on veterinary nursing role.
They're offering a very nice work life balance with no OOH and minimal weekend work. Sound like the position for you? Brilliant!
- 40 hours per week over 5 days
- No OOH
- Minimal weekend work, flexible 1:4 Saturday mornings
- Duties to include lab work, nurse consults, theatre prep and assisting the vet, etc.
- No OOH
- Independent Ely practice est. 1968
- Small team of experienced sociable young vets and nurses
- Supportive environment
- Great work life balance
Key Skills and Qualification:
- RCVS Registered
- Rights to work in the UK
- At least 1 year qualified
- Great communication skills
- Car owner & driver
What Happens next?
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please do call Prospect Health's Veterinary division using ##### ###### alternatively please click the 'Apply' button and attach the latest copy of your CV.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs