Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Location: Hatton Garden, London EC1N
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 per annum
Hours of Work: 8.45 - 17.15
About the Company:
Established in 1967, our client is a London-based bullion merchant dealing in Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium and Rhodium. In addition to producing its own minted bars in various sizes, our client also offers its clients metal account facilities in both allocated and unallocated form. With further divisions for refining, "melt & assay", storage, industrial products, special commissions and wedding rings, our client is the only company in the UK that can rightly claim to be a true all round expert and one-stop-shop for all precious metal needs. The company employs over 60 people and operates primarily out of 30,000 sq. ft. of high security premises near City Airport.
Our client is now looking for a Garden Manager to join their team! It will be your responsibility to oversee all operational aspects relating to the day-to-day running of the Showroom/Corporate Head Office. The role will require close liaison with the Sales, Accounts and HR functions at the main offices in Beckton.
Garden Manager Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for all scrap buying at 48 Hatton Garden
- Oversight of other key areas: trade bullion sales; investment bullion sales; vaulting; and general enquiries
- Dealing with HR matters relating to all staff at location, including: appraisals; cross-training; sickness and holiday records; involvement with recruitment
- Ensuring adequate security cover in place at all times, liaising with contract
- Acting as main point of contact between Beckton and HG
- Help to drive profitable sales in all areas at HG
- Maintain relationships with service providers that pertain only to HG - e.g. cleaners, parking space, outside contractors
- Liaison with Exec Assistant regarding events (catering and guest lists etc.)
- Liaison with Exec Assistant regarding the curated display upstairs
- Update and maintain the 48HG operations manual
Garden Manager Requirements:
- 2 years plus experience within a similar role
- Must have a GCSE in Math's and English.
- Must be able to be to communicate well within a team, contractors and with clients.
- Numerate, commercial, flexible, able to lead a team, good customer-handling skills, able to prioritize own workload.
- Have previous knowledge of bullion manufacturing and sales.
Garden Manager Benefits:
- 20 days per annum + Bank Holidays and Christmas close down
- Company Pension Scheme
If you meet the Garden Manager requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!