Job provided by GPRS Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Management Assessor L3 & L5 East Anglia (Regional Role) £24k £30k (depending on experience and qualifications) / 25 days holiday + bank + xmas shutdown, mileage paid 45p per mile, laptop + mobile, perkbox, pension scheme, overnight stays paid.
The Role: Management Trainer / Assessor L3 & L5
- We are looking for a Management professional to join this specialist leadership and management training provider in the delivery and assessment of apprenticeship programmes.
- Based in Suffolk, you will be managing cohorts of management learners, delivering workshops and completing work based assessments for Leadership & Management apprenticeship programmes at Levels 3 & 5, supporting learners through to their endpoint assessment. Alongside this, you will also support in the planning and implementation of further training and apprenticeship programmes.
- The role will be covering the East Anglia region for your learners, however, there may be a need for you to travel further out from time to time to London and Midlands locations with potential overnight stays needed so we ask for a flexible approach to travelling.
- We are also looking to speak with unqualified candidates with a mass amount of management competency that may want to move into a training role.
- A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Management Trainer / Assessor L3 & L5
- Hold an Assessor qualification (A1, CAVA, TAQA) OR be willing to gain a qualification
- Hold a strong occupational competency within Managerial positions
- Hold clean drivers licence with access to own vehicle
Desirables: Management Trainer / Assessor L3 & L5
- Experience Assessing Leadership and Management Qualifications up to Level 5
- Hold own Management Qualifications (however, CPD will be offered for the right candidate to work towards this)
The Employer: Management Trainer / Assessor L3 & L5
- This private training providers are specialists in highquality leadership and management development and passionate about delivering outstanding programmes to their prestigious clients. Having been established for 7 years primarily delivering commercial L&M training, most recently they have also moved into apprenticeship delivery and welcome Management professionals to join their small, but a growing team with good CPD offered for the right candidates.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.