Job provided by HL Services
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable handyman local to Camden seeking a salary between £25,000 to £27,000 per annum & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate various sites, ensuring all grounds maintenance gardening sites are presented properly which meets customer expectations. The handyman will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK's leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for parks and green spaces. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a handyman.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of maintenance:
- Minor repairs on grounds maintenance gardening machines, petrol tools, park equipment
- Driving around the company van in the borough
The successful grounds maintenance operative will have:
- A proven record of accomplishment in mechanics
- The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
- A full UK driver licence
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
- Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
In return for this, the mechanic operative will be working in a relaxed, fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach. They offer good benefits, a great salary.
To apply for the grounds maintenance operative role please upload your CV.