Job provided by Rayner Personnel - Property Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
ESTATE AGENT - BRANCH SALES MANAGER
Walderslade, Kent - ME4
Basic: £24k - £25k
OTE: £50k- £70k Uncapped (Negotiable - dependant on experience)
Rayner Personnel Vacancy Job Ref: RPSE 0546
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced BRANCH SALES MANAGER or an Assistant Branch Manager who feels ready to take the next step in their property career, to join a thriving Estate Agency firm in the North Kent area!
The ideal candidate will have several years' experience in Estate Agency, specifically in residential property sales and will have current team management experience as well as being a prolific and effective "Instruction Winner".
As the BRANCH SALES MANAGER , you will be expected to deal with all aspects of the day to day running of the sales office, hit and exceed targets, and grow the market share in the area.
The skills required for this BRANCH MANAGER role will include:
- Previous residential sales experience essential at management level
- Experience in winning instructions essential
- NFOPP qualification a benefit (not essential)
- Articulate and with excellent inter-personal skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Great telephone manner and positive attitude
- Exceptionally well-presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Knowledge of Medway area helpful
- Full UK Driving License essential
- A desire to succeed and be the best!
Our client is a large Independent Sales and Lettings agency, with an excellent reputation and several local offices in and around the North Kent and South-East London area and the opportunities for excellent career progression.
Numerous benefits include:
- Excellent basic salary
- Massive earning potential
- Possibility of internal promotion/ownership
- Company car or allowance
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Guy Hodge and the team at R ayner Personnel - South East Area.
Rayner Personnel provides a personal bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry . We spend the time planning with you your next career move, and as far as we are able, ensure we only match you to the right positions. If you are looking for roles in the South East of England , including Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent or Southern Greater London , you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts.
We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised online. Call us today or visit our website: ######.###