Job provided by Shirley Parsons
Share this job on social:
About the job
A large facilities management business is seeking a regional Health and Safety Advisor, based from Bristol to support the South West region. You will support a number of total facilities management contracts across the region, ensuring operational managers have the tools they need to manage H&S effectively, providing expert advice as required. You will also lead on the ongoing development and maintenance of the health, safety, environment and quality management systems, ensuring external accreditation are maintained (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001).
- Support in the delivery of the health and safety plan, rolling out strategy across your remit
- Build relationships with Operational Managers to ensure they understand their health and safety responsibilities, and to influence health and safety engagement, culture and performance
- Ensure health and safety KPIs are being met; report on health and safety performance
- Undertake accident, incident and near miss investigation including undertaking root cause analysis.
- Qualified to NEBOSH General Certificate, Tech IOSH
- Understanding of H&S legislation, regulations and frameworks, especially as they relate to a multi-site facilities management environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK Driving licence - home based from Bristol area with regional travel