Job provided by Contract Personnel Limited
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager
Are you an experienced HSE expert looking for an new exciting role? Do you have proven experience gained within Food Manufacturing? Do you have upto date legislation knowledge?
Reporting into the Operations Director working closely with the Senior Management team, this critical role will see you liaising across the business with all the major stakeholders. You will be the sites expert resource on all HSE.
- HSE management across site and actively promote safety culture
- HSE KPIs are fully integrated
- Sites expert resource
- Continuous Improvement
- Delivery of site and cross site audit programme
- Introducing new policies and standards
- Maintaining a fully visible reporting system
This fast paced role within one of Norfolks largest manufacturers will be challenging and rewarding and give you the opportunity to utilise your HSE skill set!