Job provided by Teacheractive
Share this job on social:
About the job
This traditional school based in Carshalton, are looking for an inspiring and relatable PE teacher who will contribute to the wider success of the school. You should be comfortable taking on a timetable which will include all year groups within the secondary. The school primary focus is to ensure students go on to be successful adults, enabled to take up their place in the world.
You will be expected to have a good knowledge of the national curriculum and be a dedicated and committed PE teacher.
The successful PE teacher will have:
- QTS or a broad range of coaching qualifications and a relevant higher level diploma
- Experience in the sports coaching and/ or education sector
- Have the ability to deliver high quality sport and physical activity sessions across the National Curriculum
- Have a knowledge and understanding of effective pupil behaviour management and be able to implement strategies with a class of 30 children
In return you will receive
- Good rates of pay
- A no hassle payment scheme
- Working in a rewarding environment
- Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated consultant working to support you every step of the way, with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme
If you are the right PE teacher for this role, then please call Quiana on ##### ######or email #####@######.###
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.