Job provided by ThatRecruit
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Based in Leeds with Frequent Travel to the Midlands
Our business is embracing change and new ways of working to deliver amazing IT services so we have never been more resolute in our mission: "Setting the Standards"
As a result of continued growth and innovation we are looking to recruit an IT Project Manager to join our fast-growing team.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organisation of key client projects.
These include, but are not limited to retail store and business acqusitions.
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organisation and timeline.
Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
You should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered for this role, please apply