Job provided by Corecruitment Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Regional Operations Manager, Branded Hotel Portfolio
Location: London Based
Salary: £50,000 + Bonus
Our client is a dynamic Hotel business currently expanding throughout the UK.
As the Regional Operations Manager, you will be in charge of the successful development of your region which could mean covering up to ten different hotels. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, business performance, recruitment and management of several teams.
- New hotel development, opening and positioning
- Analyse results and provide advice to increase revenue in challenged hotels
- Proactively lead capital planning and projects for the development of the group
- Monitor hotels' financials to drive revenue, future profitability, fees, incentive fees, and maximum return on investment
- Review annual capital plans, operating budgets, and sales, marketing plans with GMs and owners to achieve required operating results
- Mentor and develop GMs and high potential leaders in the region
- Reinforce delivery of brand standards in the region, and coach GMs
- Assess the performance of each hotel in the region to ensure profitability and value for guests
- Leverage and share knowledge of the industry, competitors, and best practices across the portfolio
- Monitor and ensures compliance with fire, life, and safety standards and all aspects of risk management
The Ideal profile:
- Previous experience as Area Manager / General Manager / Hotel Development Manager for a Hospitality Group
- Pre-opening experience is preferable
- Ability to lead, coach and animate the Hotel team
- Mobile and flexible to travel as business requires
- Passionate, with a hands-on approach
- Strong business acumen combined with an excellent leadership and liaison skills.
- Is committed to the development of the business and the hotel team.
Interested in this great challenge?
Contact LARA DOS SANTOS with your updated CV