Job provided by X4 Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
Frontend Developer - VueJS
My Client has just signed off a brand new role for a Frontend Developer to come and work in their office in Shoreditch. The company itself is a leading Marketing Agency working with some very recognisable clients. They have got offices in more than 5 different countries including the USA and Australia.
They are looking for someone that has got experience with Vuejs to come and join their team. You will get the chance to work with a very modern tech stack and enhance your skill set alongside a team of very talented developers.
Frontend Developer Skills:
- Demonstrable experience of creating applications in Vuejs
Nice to have skills:
- Experience using the Vuetify framework would be a major advantage
- Experience with using GraphQL with Apollo client/server would be a major advantage
- Ability to integrate with external API sources (both our own platforms and third parties such as google, facebook etc) using oAuth and other related standards
- Experience of version control tools (Git)
- Good understanding of cross-browser/device testing
- Deep understanding of creating standards-compliant and accessible front-end technology
- Comfortable with pre-processing and transpiling using webpack
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Gym membership contribution scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Referral bonus
- Sales commission
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
They are paying a salary up to £60k and are looking to set up interviews for the week commencing 14 th of January.
If you could be interested, please apply by sending your CV to #####@######.### or call ##### ######.