Job provided by Kingdom Services Group Limited
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
RETAIL SECURITY OFFICER
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Retail Security Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at a small supermarket in High Kingsdown, Bristol.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Shift Pattern: On Average 3 8 Hours per week.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday, 15.00 - 23.00 & Sunday 12.00 - 18.00.
Pay: £8.50 + £15.00 per week Travel Expense
Position - Skill Base Requirements
- SIA Licensed in accordance with the Security Industry Act 2001 or applied for.
- Be able to analyse and review live data in relation to real time threats
- Confident with the use of technology
- Vetted as a minimum to the standards required by British Standard 7858
- Industry experience / background
- Awareness of ASCONE (SCONE) and PACE, & the THEFT Act
- Security & safety conscious
- Strong observational skills
- Conversant in the English language and capable of communicating effectively through verbal and written means
- Be confident, have presence and calmness during difficult / confrontational situations
- Be physically & medically fit
- Be of smart appearance
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills and undertake responsibility
- Access & egress control
- CCTV monitoring
- Key control
- Site patrols, checks & lockdowns
- Equipment use and maintenance
- Maintain a daily log book
- Arrest & Search (Must be aware of policies)