Job provided by G2 Legal Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
Head of Residential and Commerical Property Department.
A highly regarded Leeds firm is looking for a Solicitor, Cilex or Licensed Conveyancer to head up their Residential and Commercial Property Department. The firm is looking to expand its property department and this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven and motivated candidate to head up the expansion.
This role creates an opportunity for the right person to grow and make the role their own. The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work with a team of specialists in their thriving residential and commercial property departments. You will be joining a firm which puts a huge emphasis on providing an excellent service to its clients.
To be considered for this Head of Department role you will have experience of handling either residential or commercial property matters.
You will be managing a team of fee earners dealing with both residential and commercial property matters from inception to completion.
The successful candidate will posses excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients and you will be a key part in the business development of the department with an interest in networking and marketing.
A client following is preferable but not essential.
• At least 5+ experience in dealing with either residential or commercial property
• Experience in the CQS application process
• A proven record of providing excellent service to a wide range of clients
• Working closely with other members of the team and assist on the more complex matters
• Experience of managing Residential Conveyancing files from instruction through to completion and post-completion
• Experience of using case management systems and revising systems
• Assisting with the setup of a new digital app
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Interaction with other Heads of Departments
• Involvement with management and monthly board meetings
This is a fantastic role, which offers free parking, a good bonus scheme, staff benefits package, pension scheme along with the possibility of Directorship.
Please get in touch with me ASAP to discuss this role.
Rachael Atherton. ##### ######.