Job provided by Progress Recruitment Solutions
Share this job on social:
About the job
Diagnostic Technicians Required in Tamworth!
Prestige Main Dealership
M-F 8.30am - 5pm / Saturdays on rotation
Basic salary up to £28k plus bonus and overtime
Fantastic Diagnostic Technician opportunity available to join a successful Prestige Main Dealer Group at their Tamworth site and progress your career!
The successful candidate will have:
· NVQ level 3 qualification (or equivalent)
· At least 2 years' experience, working in a main dealership.
· Valid MOT card an advantage
· Excellent customer service skills
· Full UK driving licence
· Be highly motivated, efficient and organised
· You must be used to working in an efficient and process driven environment and possess excellent work ethic
Apply for this vacancy with your full to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd CV quoting Job Reference PRS18742
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Service & Aftersales | Workshop | Technician | Mechanic | Diagnostic Technician | Systems Technician | MOT Tester | Tamworth | Birmingham | West Midlands