Job provided by SCP Complex Care
Share this job on social:
About the job
SCP Complex Care are currently recruiting for experienced support workers to work with a range of adults and children with physical and learning disabilities in the Maidstone area.
This role would suit someone living locally, applicants will need a driving licence and access to a vehicle in order to transport clients to local activities such as swimming, cinema and the park.
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someones life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. SCP Complex Care offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must have use of your own vehicle
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Part-time