Job provided by Your World
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions.
Band 2 - Warehouse Support / Medical Records Clerk
Pay: £8 PAYE or £9.50 UMBRELLA
Duration: Expected to be until February 2019
· To carry out all aspects of records management warehouse support.
· Maintain records including scanning and updating of computerised systems and databases.
· To receive and check inward deliveries and make ready deliveries for dispatch.
· Maintain high standards of patient confidentiality
· Identify health and safety practices that are appropriate to self and others. Always wear safety boots and hard hat.
· To participate in appropriate training courses and updates in accordance with mandatory requirements and undertake a personal development plan.
· The duties and responsibilities of the post will be undertaken in accordance with the policies, procedures and practices of Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. It is the post holder’s responsibility to ensure they keep up to date with these policies and other policy documents.
· Working as a team to provide cover for sickness and annual leave, as and when required.
· Small number of routine work procedures, on the job instruction
· Previous basic knowledge of working in a warehouse environment
· Working knowledge of computer programmes including Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Packages.
· Able to use own initiative and to convey any problems to the line manager.
· Ability to work in a timely manner, following instructions and guidelines to meet tight deadlines
· Good understanding of confidentiality
· Team player, motivated and conscientious
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, contact the Non-Clinical Recruitment team at Your World Healthcare on ##### ######.