Technology Programme Manager Graduate Programme
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
You will be right at the heart of our decision making and your goal will be to plan, coordinate and roll-out technology solutions in a safe and sustainable way. You will work collaboratively with multiple teams across Technology and the wider business to understand and find the best solutions for our customers. You will make sure our deliverables align to our strategic goals, manage risks and challenges, create plans and track progress working with software engineers and other key stakeholders. If you enjoy working as part of a team, are a great communicator, enjoy delivery and fast-paced change, this is the programme for you. We’re looking for someone with a strong technical understanding, a drive to create and coordinate a plan and a creative problem solver. You will need an eye for detail whilst seeing the bigger picture and an understanding of technology applications. We want our graduates to have an enthusiasm for technology and an appetite for taking on our biggest challenges.
What you need: 2.2 Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Schemes
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available
Posted 111 days ago