Job provided by X4 Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
I am currently working with a multi - disciplined architectural practice based in Clerkenwell who are on the lookout for a Senior Architect / Senior Architectural Technician to join their company.
This RIBA certified organisation has a portfolio book specialised in date centre projects, covering all RIBA stages.
The ideal Senior Architect/ Senior Architectural Technician candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- 8-12 years of experiencein the UK
- Must be excellent Revit user (min8 years)
- Excellent in package preparation and independent detailing (liaison with suppliers to develop details and packages)
- Good MEP coordination as all their projects are heavily driven by MEP (independent meetings with all services)
- Co-ordination and supervision of packages produced in our remote office
- Possible client facing role (independent meeting with the client, minutes, etc..)
- Long term commitment to "Data Centers" type of architecture
The Senior Architect / Senior Architectural Technician leader would need to be able to think innovatively and creatively in order to create ground breaking results for their projects in a timely and efficient manner. They would also be highly collaborative and promote the organizations company values.
The company prides itself on having a good work life balance, whilst there still being the opportunity for career progression, and being supported throughout.
The office is commutable from London, Harlow, St Albans, Watford, Epsom, Sevenoaks, Dartford, Chelmsford, Basildon, and areas of Southend on Sea.
They are looking to begin interviewing as early as the 4 th February.
If you feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, or would be keen to join an organisation project book full of exciting work, please don't hesitate to get in touch and email #####@######.### or ask for Tara on the following number: ##### ######.
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.