Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you an experienced CHC Nurse with knowledge and experience of Personal Health Budgets? (PHB). If so, a CHC team in Lancashire require a specialist PHB Nurse to work at Band 7 level on an initial 3 month interim contract.
This role is suitable for a Nurse with experience of care planning, setting up Personal Health Budgets for patients as well as knowledge of the CHC National Framework.
Full or part time hours are considered.
Attractive pay rates of £300£330 per day
Benefits of working for Randstad as a PHB Nurse:
- CHC recruitment specialists
- Full transparency of all live CHC vacancies
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for every nurse you refer to us
- Excellent access to public transport links
- Choice and variety in opportunities
- A free and full range of mandatory training, including safeguarding, infection control etc.
- Support and training in association with RCN on need to know topics, such as NMC revalidation
- Access to live opportunities on the go through our industry leading contract app Sirenum
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
The responsibilities of the PHB Nurse will include:
- Review CHC eligibility for patients currently funded under CHC who request a PHB
- Undertake writing of PHB Support Plan based on identified Health Needs.
- Communicate and liaise with families and other health professionals
- Undertake visits as required to resolve issues within a PHB where changes in the care package may be required.
- Provide information into any safeguarding issues liaising closely with the PHB lead.
- Work with the PHB admin to keep the PHB spreadsheets up to date as to current positions.
The successful PHB Nurse will be able to demonstrate:
- Thorough understanding of the CHC National Framework
- Knowledge of Personal Health Budgets (PHBs)
- Highly motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent people management skills
The minimum requirements for this role are:
- NMC registered
- Nursing qualification
Randstad Care is a specialist nursing recruitment agency. Our specialist CHC consultants work with Continuing Healthcare teams across England. Whether you are looking for an interim post close to home, or nationally, we are able to assist you with a dedicated point of contact to provide support and guidance.
Do you know a CHC Nurse Assessor looking for a new role? If so, we offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every nurse you refer to us who we place, subject to Ts and Cs.
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Wayne on ##### ######, or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.