Year 5 Teacher
East Grinstead, West Sussex
£22692 - £33492 per annum
Are you looking for a school that is both supportive and stretching? Do you want to work in a school that sees equal value in the creative subjects as much as the core subjects? If yes was your answer then this is the school for you!
This school is Outstanding and is number 1 in the local catchment. Pupils, staff and parents are happy to shout from the rooftops about how fun, friendly and vibrant their school is... The school in question is situated in East Grinstead and is 2 form entry. The School has approx. 250+ pupils and can be considered a smaller than average primary school. The existing team are passionate and dedicated and are invested in offering a broad and balanced curriculum that meets every pupils individual needs. The school are currently looking for a Year 5 teacher on a fulltime basis for a 6 week period after February Half term. This school is invested in all their staff members and welcomes applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
- Accessible Public transport links
- Partial planning
- Protected PPA time in your weekly timetable
- TA support in every classroom
- Top of the range technology and resources
- Supportive Senior leadership
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please dont hesitate to apply now!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a threestage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.
Posted 156 days ago