Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you looking for the root to the next stage in your teaching career? Can you solve the equation of how to help students achieve their full potential? Are you a motivated individual looking for a role which can multiply your happiness? Do you want to immerse yourself in fulltime teaching?
If all this sounds favourable to you then subtract yourself from your current situation and apply to become a Maths teacher today in time for a February start!
The school is a highperformance secondary school based in North Somerset. This school possesses amazing facilities both for students and staff in an ecofriendly environment. The OFSTED for the school is considered to be good with outstanding qualities which prove it is to be a limitless prospect to work for. The school is known for its beautiful scenery with great views of the countryside.
- Free parking
- Refer to a friend scheme an opportunity for a £300 incentive
- State of the art facilities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Lots of CPD opportunities
- Qualifications in teaching KS3 and essentially KS4 Maths and have experience working at this particular capacity
- Must be DBS checked
- Must have a degree with BA Hons
- Must be able to handle a classroom
- Able to communicate with parents and students accordingly
- Share focus of school leader
- Planning and delivering engaging lessons
- Liaising with fellow coworkers to create a scheme of work
- Involvement in extracurricular activities
If this sounds like the job for you then get in touch with #####@######.### or call ##### ######to register with Randstad.
You will need to satisfy eligibility to work criteria, referencing details and have a DBS (we can help you to obtain) that is registered on the update service.