Job provided by Search Consultancy
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Certification Manager Loughborough
We are working with a world renowned organisation that can boast a client base of over 50,000 across the world! In the UK they have a number of world class facilities designed to deliver the best results.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at their site in Loughborough for a Certification Manager for Gas products. You will work closely with a number of clients and other staff members to effectively manage and develop a range of Certification Schemes. You will assess client enquiries, develop solutions and manage programmes to ensure client needs are met, and products are safe and fit for purpose.
This is a great opportunity for someone who currently works in the Gas industry or already has experience of working with Certification bodies
you will assess client enquiries, develop solutions and manage programmes to ensure client needs are met, and products are safe and fit for purpose.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Processing of certification applications
- Reviewing of technical reports
- Excellent communication with clients
- Delivery of projects to customer expectations and deadlines
- Delivery of projects with a high quality technical content
- Proactively develops and maintain excellent relationships with current and potential clients.
- May act as account manager for several key clients.
- The Certification Manager delivers UKAS accredited (and unaccredited) certification projects
- There may be an opportunity for global travel where required to support the business development growth and client certification requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree or an equivalent experience in a relevant technical subject, Gas or Mechanical Engineering is an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge on a range of International, European or British Standards and/or other relevant documents and procedures (as relevant to specific post).
- Expert knowledge of relevant productrelated legislation and European Directives.
- Ideally experience in Certification techniques including in depth knowledge of the quality requirements detailed in relative international goodpractice documents (such as EN 45011 or ISO Guide 65).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills capable of communicating technical issues to a wide audience, including clients with limited technical knowledge and clients who do not use English as a first language.
- Customer focussed and solution orientated.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
In return my client can offer a fantastic reward package with includes a competitive basic salary, 27 days holiday (+ stats) rising to 30 in time, Private Health scheme, pension and a further range of flexible benefits
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.