Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Free the childs potential and you will transform them into the world.
Are you looking for a role in a School that supports diversity and difference? Do you want to help children to achieve their goals? This could be the role for you!
Were looking for a Teaching Assistant to join a Primary School in Reigate, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
This School sets high expectations with their plan to find excellence in everyone during their time with them. Their School rule is we show kindness and respect to everyone which is believed to be vital for success in life and this is applied to all students. In their last Ofsted inspection the School was rated Good with the report stating Pupils make good progress across the School An improved curriculum that links subjects together is popular with the pupils and makes learning more meaningful and interesting Teaching and pupils achievement are improving rapidly because leaders and the rest of the staff are focused on the next steps to improve the School further.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- DBS and School application support
- Refer a friend scheme
- Exclusive roles
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right role
- Free career advice
- Support to edit and improve your CV
Benefits of the role:
- A supportive management team
- The possibility of being taken on permanently at the end of the placement should the position become available
- Onsite parking
- Training opportunities
- Free School meals
- Helping the Teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
- Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
- Working 121 with children who have special educational needs
Before applying we ask that all potential candidates are able to meet the requirements listed below so that we can be sure that the role will suit you.
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary School
- A job history for the last 10 years
- 2 references for the last 5 years
- An uptodate DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then dont wait, apply today before its too late!