Job provided by Kingdom Services Group Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Administrator to join Kingdom Services Group working at our Head Office in Newton-Le-Willows, Merseyside.
Job Purpose / Primary Objective:
The role of the IT Support team is to ensure that our colleagues have the technology they need to do their roles to achieve our business objectives.
Position / Skill Base Requirements:
- Supporting our remote users across the UK and managing IT support tickets
- Setting up new user accounts
- Setup and maintenance of mobile devices, laptops, tablets and PCs.
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all IT equipment.
You will ideally have experience in:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Mobile devices, printers, laptops, PCs
- Experience working with databases (desirable)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic to deliver the best customer service putting your colleagues at the heart of everything you do
- Enjoy solving problems
- Great team player with the ability to act on your own initiative when required
- Ability and desire to learn about the systems we support