Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Customer Service Representative - Days
Location: Vantage Point Business Village, Mitcheldean GL17 0DD
Salary: Up to £17,000 (additional 10% shift allowance may apply)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, various working patterns available
- Do you enjoy dealing with people?
- Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service?
Our Client is currently recruiting for a number, of Customer Service Representative (CSR) positions within their contact centre teams. Their CSRs are an integral part of their business putting customers at the heart of what they do.
About the Company:
Our client provides market leading contact centre and administration solutions to the fleet and automotive industry. Their contact centre teams operate around the clock, with a single goal of keeping company car drivers and commercial vehicles mobile, minimising the time that vehicles are off the road.
Theirr contact centre teams handle a wide range of customer enquiries ranging from: routine service, MOT and repair bookings; windscreen repair and replacement; tyre replacement through to dealing with emergency breakdowns or accidents.
The role of the Customer Service Representative:
As a CSR you will handle customer calls, ensuring that all relevant information to understand the customer's circumstances and nature of our request is captured, recorded and handled appropriately to allow fulfilment within client contractual service level agreements (SLA).
Duties of the Customer Service Representative
- Demonstrate excellent customer skills including: rapport building, active listening and appropriate use of questions to fully understand each customer's individual circumstances
- Deliver the right outcome for the customer whilst following client specific instructions and adhering to best practice guidelines
- All information provided to customers is correct and customers are fully aware of next steps
- Where requests require hand off to another team for fulfilment, ensure that all relevant information is captured to allow request fulfilment
- Ensure that appropriate records are maintained on every call
- Fully participate in training and coaching sessions to ensure that own knowledge of processes and procedures is up to date
- Any unresolved customer complaints or grumbles are escalated appropriately
- Actively engage in team meetings to help identify process improvements that enhance customer experience
- Flexibility to support business needs in a 24/7 environment, supporting other teams when required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- A good basic education, reaching GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience in a Contact Centre or Customer Service role
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to listen and accurately record information
- Competent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Positive and flexible attitude to work with excellent time keeping
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- An additional paid day off for your Birthday
- Long Service Holiday Entitlement
- Free Parking
- Pensions scheme
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Customer Service Representative role is right for you then please apply today!