Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
How about having an exceptional view of Edinburgh castle from your desk every day, just a stone throw away for walks on your lunch break? Sounds delightful? Then read on
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional, enthusiastic, confident and clientfocused Receptionist Manager to run the reception, build strong client relationships and organise internal networking/events of one of the busy Newly Refurbished Edinburgh sites of a Global Estate Agency.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career as a Receptionist Manager but also maximise the Event Planning side of the role in launching the promotions and networking opportunities of the site. If you are looking for a role you can really make your own and you want to work as part of a prestigious, vibrant, wellestablished and growing company then apply now!
Some of your duties will include..
- Be the first point of contact for all Reception Service Department related matters. To reply to all communication to the department and deal with this in a timely manner.
- To communicate to the building management team on any issues with the operation and what has been done to resolve the matter to avoid future issues.
- Liaise with staff/cover team members to ensure all sites are covered for all absences across the operation.
- To plan and organise promotional and networking events within the building with external businesses and internal clients.
- Provide full management support to all Reception Team Members. Ensure they are fully supported and guided in their role. Hold regular one to ones with them and record progress. Appraise in line with company procedures.
- To resolve all complaints from tenants on general issues with service/team members. Communicate to Reception Services Manager the outcome. Liaise with HR for guidance if required.
- Coordinate regular meetings with Management and ensure all operational points are discussed and addressed. Agenda set before meeting so they can offer full support and guidance on topics that need raising.
- Complete and keep and accurate record of the department monthly activity and footfall before the end of the month.
- Review content of the reception monthly department newsletter and whats on guides. Proof read and sends out to site team members.
- Conduct regular service reviews and review quarterly reception audit sheet. Ensure a high quality is being maintained across the service sites. Liaise with the Reception Services Manager and Building Performance Manager to work with underperforming sites to improve standards and score results.
- Conduct initial interviews for reception staff. Checking CVs, conducting interviews and arranging where required second interviews. Keeping the candidate informed through all stages.
To be considered for this role..
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience managing a Foh/Reception team
- Event planning experience
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A professional, confident and personable approach with clients
If you have the experience to make this role successes please apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.