Job provided by Search Consultancy
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a competent administrator who is interested in developing a career within HR? A great opportunity for a part time permanent Hr Assistant has arisen to join an established team on a permanent basis.
Working for a reputable legal firm in the heart of the city centre you will support the team with a variation of administrative duties such as training coordination, recruitment, holidays and payroll. The Hr team are completely committed to delivering an exceptional level of HR guidance and support to the organisation so you will be learning from a very experienced and supportive team.
There are excellent benefits on offer alongside working with a supportive team in a positive busy environment. This role is working Monday Friday 830am until 130pm (to be confirmed but will be 25hours max)
What will be a typical day for you?
- Timely and accurate typing of HR correspondence and documentation including occasional client work for employment team.
- Updating of HR templates.
- Holiday administration: calculating of holiday entitlement, dealing with queries and enquiries.
- Training administration: maintenance of training diary and records, issuing attendance registers and evaluation sheets, organising of training sessions (internal & external training).
- Administration and maintenance of internal system.
- Supporting recruitment collating job descriptions, liaising with agencies if required, creating job adverts and keeping recruitment webpage up to date, arranging interviews preparing offers and contracts.
- Personnel file maintenance: opening, amending, closing files, issuing starter forms.
- New Starters: organising induction training and preparing induction packs.
- Trainees: issuing email to remind trainees of quarterly reviews
- Admin of the flexitime system.
- Filing and good housekeeping of system.
- Payroll support HR Officer in preparation of submissions for the firm.
Key skills for the role:
- Previous experience desirable.
- Able to clearly express ideas and facts both in writing and verbally.
- Subtlety and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive situations.
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Professional work ethic
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
If you have strong administrative skills and you are eager to work for an innovative business then please click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.