Job provided by Project Resource
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
A growing subcontractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The contractor provides specialist groundwork, earthwork and land services within in the commercial and housing sectors and has an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £10 million.
They are a market leader in the public and private sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the West Midlands.
The successful candidate will be based in Cardiff and be the commercial lead on current ongoing groundwork/earthwork projects across South Wales.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Proven success as a Senior Quantity Surveyor within a subcontractor environment.
- Have experience managing civil, groundwork or earthwork projects.
- Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
- The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
- Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
- Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £40 £50,000
Other benefits: Car allowance, pension, holiday
Senior Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on ##### ######or email your current CV through to; #####@######.### where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.