Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Mobile App Developer
Hours: 36.5 hours per week
Our client is a world leading rehabilitation provider with clinical expertise in prosthetics, orthotics, special seating and wheelchairs. They design and manufacture the multi award-winning Endolite range of lower limb prostheses and provide clinical services to the NHS, military and patients internationally. With 128 years of innovation and expertise behind us, they produce the world's most advanced microprocessor artificial limbs.
Main Purpose of the Mobile App Developer:
To develop mobile applications that comprise of a mix of hybrid and native app development (iOS and Android) with a focus on utilising web technologies to enable cross platform development in conjunction with the Software, Electronic and Mechatronic Design Engineers to support prosthetic and orthotic product development.
Responsibilities of the Mobile App Developer:
- The development of mobile system based applications on iOS and Android platforms for prototype, pre-production and production solutions.
- Building test software modules to validate and verify product function to internationally recognised standards.
- Creating detailed software documentation to internationally recognised standards.
- Providing support to areas such as post-design, production & QA.
- Reporting on the status of projects and presenting technical information to key stakeholders.
Requirements of the Mobile App Developer:
- BSc/BEng (honours) degree or equivalent in software engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experienced in developing professional applications using web technologies applied to iOS and Android mobile systems.
- Solid understanding of web based app design & architecture best practices
- Experience with Unit & automated UI testing
- Design and implementation of apps using web technologies applied to iOS and Android mobile systems
- Provide support to areas such as post-design, production & QA.
- In conjunction with NPD engineers provide technical support for sales staff.
- Understanding ISO 14971, CEI/IEC ISO 62304
- Formal test techniques and documentation
- Experience developing native applications for PC and mobile platforms (Android, iOS).
- Experience with Bluetooth and WiFi requirements within applications would be advantageous.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience of at least one modern web framework (e.g. Angular, React, Vue)
- Experience of interacting with real time embedded systems
- Experience with cloud computing (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge of software deployment across various platforms.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Mobile App Developer role then please apply now!