Job provided by Ellis Jackson Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNMH)
Location: Aultbea, Ross-shire
Salary: £14.00 per hour
Hours: Full or part time hours available - Days & Nights
Contract Type : Permanent
Ellis Jackson Recruitment is one of the leading specialist recruitment consultancies in the UK & Ireland.
We are currently seeking a committed and patient focused Registered Nurse to work for one of Scotland's most respected independent care providers. Based on the West Coast of the Scottish Highlands in Ross-shire, this fully compliant service is well known for its relationship-centred approach to care and the stunning living conditions they provide to all residents.
As a Registered Nurse you will be at the frontline of the home providing exceptional care and support to all residents. General duties will include:
- Providing leadership and support to care staff and acting as a champion for resident's safety and dignity.
- Ensuring the ongoing safety of residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing of processes.
- Maintaining skills and knowledge and ensuring that care is delivered according to the latest guidelines and best practice evidence available.
- Ensuring that clear accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical care delivery are maintained and effectively used.
- Acting as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice.
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the resident's individual needs.
- Communicating with staff, residents, relatives, visitors, and other professionals in order to ensure a co-ordinated approach to resident's care.
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now or call ##### ######to speak to one of our specialist health and social care consultants today.