Job provided by Luton Bennett
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Service Engineer (Pump/Workshop)
Southend On Sea
£30,000 to £38,000 Base Salary OTE Upwards of £45,000 + Overtime (1.5 X Weekdays and 2.0 X Weekends) + Company Pool Van
This is an excellent opportunity for a mechanical Service Engineer to earn upwards of £45,000 per annum. The business operates primarily in Petrochemical and Power industry and they maintain and service a variety of equipment for local clients around the area.
This role will suit experienced Mechanical Service Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Fitters or Technicians who want to work for a friendly, family run company with an excellent salary and opportunity to increase earnings with overtime. You will be familiar with working on centrifugal pumps, rotating machinery, turbines, compressors and gearboxes.
Based near Southend On Sea, you will work on an even 50/50 split between the workshop and travelling to customer sites to work on large pumps ranging from 200KG to 2 tons and with a small team of highly skilled mechanical engineers.
- Varied mechanical Service role, maintenance and breakdown repair
- Working on pumps, rotating machinery, turbines, compressors and gearboxes
- Opportunity to really increase earnings with overtime
- Days based Monday to Friday
- Familiar with working on centrifugal pumps, rotating machinery, turbines, compressors and gearboxes
- Familiar with a range of hand and power tools and measuring devices
- Ideally NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent