Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Class 1 Drivers
Location: Louth, LN11 0LA
Salary: £24,500 per annum
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, Various start times, Overtime available
About the Company:
Bibby Distribution Ltd has been operating under the Bibby Line Group umbrella since 1985 servicing household names from our 70 locations across the UK.
Our vehicle fleet includes 370 artics, 230 rigids and 1500 trailers operating from several million square feet of warehousing which provide employment for around 2,000 people. A planned policy of growth and development seeks to see this figure increase continually, through organic growth and selective acquisition.
Excellent opportunities exist within Bibby Distribution Limited for Class 1Drivers to become part of our operation, based at our Louth Depot. Committed to providing a first class service to our customers.
Class 1 Driver Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all company Health & Safety policies are adhered to by you and others at all times.
- Ensure all aspects safety and customer site rules are adhered to.
- Responsible for the security of any products carried whilst in transit.
- To drive defensively and fuel efficiently at all times.
- Ensuring all delivery and collection notes and paperwork are correct.
- Provide accurate paperwork relevant to debriefing of allocated jobs.
- Ensuring all transport legislation including driver's hours and vehicle defect reporting is adhered to.
- Provide an exceptional standard of service to our customers.
- To adopt a proactive approach to ensure all issues concerns and improvements are communicated to all parties in a timely manner.
- To carry out any other reasonable request as detailed by the Transport Management Team.
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicles and wear Uniform and any PPE provided
Class 1 Driver Requirements:
- A current and valid LGV Licence
- At least 2 years of experience driving on UK roads
- Drivers CPC hours essential
- An understanding of the law relating to drivers hours regulations and tachograph
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication and organisational skills
Class 1 Driver Benefits:
- 28 days paid holiday entitlement including bank holidays;
- Free cash healthcare scheme for all employees including dependent children;
- Extensive discount and savings scheme on thousands of high street stores and travel providers;
- Online access to your payslips, holiday bookings and other personal information;
- Virtual GP surgery and private prescription service;
- Online health assessment;
- Physiotherapy Triage;
- Overtime available;
- Free eye care vouchers for VDU users;
- Cash rewards for long service, dedication to values and nominate a colleague scheme;
- Discount on mobile phone contracts with O2;
- Payroll giving and match funding on charity fundraising for all employees.
If you meet the Class 1 Drivers requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!