Job provided by J2 Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Leaders in Care are proud to be working in partnership with a Pioneering Mental Health Hospital in Bradford that due to service expansion, have just opened up 2 Clinical Nurse Manager vacancys to experienced RMNs and RNLDs living in West Yorkshire and the Surrounding areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a state of the art mixed gender service based in Bradford that provides a range of low secure, specialist and psychiatric intensive care services for men and women, including a specialist personality disorder service for women.
We are looking for an Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with at least 2 years experience in mental health, learning disabilities, personality disorders or rehabilitation who are looking to join an awardwinning service that delivers quality and effective healthcare in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Snapshot of the Package on offer for the Clinical Nurse Manager (RMN / RNLD) Opportunity:
- £37,028 £44,785 plus Enhancements of up to 60%!
- Free Hot Meals for all on shift
- Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement + extra holiday for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- BiAnnual Salary Reviews
- Paid study leave & Financial Study Support
- Career development pathways through the inhouse Training Academy
- Mentorship Course available
- In house trainers who provide refresher courses every week
- RCNi membership
- Company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
We are currently recruiting for 2 full time Clinical Nurse Manager (RMN / RNLD) positions working days on either the Male low secure ward or the Personality Disorder Unit.
Key Responsibilities for the Clinical Nurse Manager role RMN / RNLD:
- Supervise the smooth running of the shift and deputising in the absence of the Ward Manager
- Take a lead role in clinical audit / governance on the ward and in the hospital
- Participating in ward rounds with GPs and other members of the MDT
- Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice on the ward.
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) with a passion for mental health you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work as a Clinical Nurse Manager (RMN or RNLD) in this Outstanding facility, please either click APPLY or call Michael at Leaders in Care on ##### ######.