Job provided by FastTrack Management
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
My client has an immediate requirement for an experienced M&E Estimator. This is a very hands-on role managing tenders and pricing work. The purpose of this role is to breakdown client enquiries and to prepare accurate M&E estimates, tenders and quotations. The successful candidate will have experience in estimating accurately and profitably in competition against competitors.
The role will require client facing meetings and estimation/tender presentations to help secure tendered opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A solid understanding of Commercial M&E and previous experience in the construction or M&E industry
- An understanding of the planning of projects and previous experience of Scope of Works
- Understand and interpret detailed documentation & Identify, quantify and mitigate areas of commercial risk
- Plan workload and deliver to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using Cipher estimating software would be advantageous but training will be provided if required
My client provides a friendly, supportive working environment and offers opportunities to train and add skills to mutual advantage. Benefits include:
- Competitive rate of pay & pension
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
For more information please call Michelle Fraser at FastTrack Management Services on ##### ###### or click "Apply now".
Reference - 18944