Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Master of Malt is a multi-award-winning online spirits retailer, recently named Global Online Retailer of the Year for the sixth time in seven years at Whisky Magazine's Icons of Whisky 2018. Re-booted in 2009, we're known not only for our vast range of single malt Scotch whiskies, fine spirits and more, but also for our market-leading focus on innovation and customer experience.
The culture here is one of hard work but also great fun. We like to think of our business as a creative, driven, fast-paced, informal place to work. We have a certain way of communicating, which is very definitely a conscious part of our brand. We're not afraid to take some risks, and we're not afraid to indulge our silly side
Purpose of the Content Assistant :
Working with the Content Executive you will write approachable and confident customer-facing copy for Master of Malt, Informing customers about products via product listings, newsletters, press releases, etc.
You will produce content for a database of distillery/brand summaries and product list pages, create content for social media platforms to attract customers to Master of Malt whilst offering general assistance to the wider reaching Master of Malt marketing team
Essentials of the Content Assistant:
- Provide content for the Master of Malt product pages
- Provide content for the Master of Malt list pages
- Assist with email content
- Gain understanding of the PRICK system
- Provide content for the Master of Malt social media accounts
- Occasionally write tasting notes for new products
- Complete content request tasks as necessary to support other Master of Malt departments
- Develop understanding of spirits terminology and production
Experience, skills and qualifications needed for this Content Assistant role:
- Some experience of content writing
- Good knowledge of drinks industry and its structure
- Native English speaker with grade B or above in English 'A' level or equivalent international qualification, or qualified to at least level 6.5 IELTS or similar
- Familiar with Google Suite of apps
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Personal interest in and understanding of spirits
- Creative writer
- Great wordsmith
- Excellent attention to detail, and to grammar and punctuation
- Lively sense of humour
- Ability to prioritise tasks
Why work for us?
Other than the standard benefits you expect to see from a business (think pension, cycle-2-work scheme, free eye care vouchers, childcare vouchers) we also offer...
- Flexible working We're focused on productivity and will work with you to make sure you're happy with how you work.
- Free food A hungry worker is not a happy worker. We stock our kitchens with what you need to get you through the day.
- Free fancy coffee George Clooney endorsed, no less...
- A relaxed working environment There are no suits and ties here (unless you insist).
- A challenge The opportunity to make a difference to the future of the business. It is our people who put us in the 2017 Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
- Personal Days Seven completely flexible personal days on top of your annual leave, because we all need a duvet day from time to time.
- A healthy staff discount on our world-class range. Just in case that makes a difference.
- (Un)healthy irreverence National pizza/doughnut/pie/lemonade/etc day? We got it covered.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Content Assistant role then please apply now!